Shipping charges are calculated based on the actual weight, distance traveled
and type of shipping service you specify (ground, next day, second day).
All shipments are F.O.B. shipping point. Shipping method is determined by the size and weight of each item. Items of differing size and weight may ship independently, by different methods, even if ordered together. Some items can be shipped via UPS. Items that are too large or too heavy will be shipped by truck. Standard truck delivery is to a dock facility designed to receive freight. 24 hour notification, residential deliveries, lift gate, or inside deliveries are available for an additional charge.
Unless otherwise stated, freight and shipping fees will be charged for shipments to anywhere in the contiguous United States, using a carrier of our choice. Other terms apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and export orders. Any extra charges incurred for additional services, such as customer's carrier or special handling by the carrier, must be paid by the consignee. Items backordered from an order qualifying for prepaid shipping charges will be shipped prepaid. Title and risk of loss pass to the customer upon tender of shipment to the carrier. In the event of LTL damages we follow the NMFC (National Motor Freight Classification) laws that are regulated by the Federal Government.
MastercraftUSA.com is pleased to offer several convenient options for processing your order:
- : We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Credit Terms: Open-account credit is available with an approved credit application on file; terms are Net 30 days.
- Check: Personal or company checks may be accepted with an approved application on file. Without an approved application, personal or company checks may be sent in upon placing an order. The order will ship when the check has cleared - usually within 10 business days.
- COD: COD orders may be paid for by personal or company check with an approved application on file. Otherwise, they must be paid by certified check or money order; type of payment must be determined at time of order. The freight carrier will not accept a type of payment different from what is specified on the receipt order. The freight carrier charges a surcharge COD fee, for the collection service, separate from the monies due MastercraftUSA.com. , and are subject to change without notice
At MastercraftUSA.com, we are fastidious when it comes to picking, checking and packing your order and make every effort to ensure each transaction runs smoothly. However, there are occasions when an order may be filled incorrectly, lost in transit or damaged. If you have any questions whatsoever regarding your order, please feel free to contact our Customer Service staff immediately - any claims for errors, shortages or other discrepancies regarding your order must be made within (3) days of receipt of the merchandise.
- f you are not satisfied with the product and you need to return it please call customer service at 1(800)835-7812 to obtain an RA number (Return Authorization) within 30 days of receipt of the products.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid, in new condition and packed with original carton and packing materials.
- Any returns received without an RA number, with any damaged or missing parts cannot be accepted.
- There will be a 20% restocking fee less initial shipping cost to all items returned plus any charges accrued by MastercraftUSA.com for shipping and handling charges will be deducted from the credit.
- Mastercraft reserves the right to refuse credits on returns that are not in compliance with our return policy.
- Each product that MastercraftUSA.com carries will come with manufacturer’s warranty. Upon receipt of the product, please be sure to review warranty information and register your purchase with the manufacturer.
Damaged or Lost Merchandise Claims:
- Unfortunately, damage can occur during shipment.
- All cartons should be inspected for damage upon receipt for external and/or concealed damage.
- Damage discovered upon inspection is the responsibility of the freight carrier.
- Mastercraft is not responsible for any damages incurred during shipment.
- Shipping damage is not warranted.
- Shipping claims must be initiated by the recipient.
- To expedite any potential claim, do not sign for any portion of the shipment until you have verified the carton count and done a preliminary inspection for damage.
- Keep both the shipping container, packing contents and product for inspection or pick-up by the carrier.
- Please report any damage to our customer service department by calling 1(800)835-7812 within 3 days.